Application: General Requirements
To qualify for a USC-SMTI Phase 2 Noyce Scholarship:
- You must be completing a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, science, or engineering sciences.
- The Master of Teaching (M.T.) degree program is a degree program offered by the University of South Carolina College of Education.
- The M.T. degree is designed for USC students who will be earning a bachelor's degree in a qualifying discipline (math or science) and would like to become a certified secondary school (grades 9-12) teacher.
- A detailed Advisement Guide for all M.T. degrees is available here. This guide includes information about course work, admission to the professional program, and internships.
- Click here to access the Secondary MAT page. The MAT program is a 2-year certification degree program for career changers or recent science or mathematics graduates who did not earn their undergraduate degree from USC or complete the 12-hour education cognate.
DEADLINE: Friday, April 6th, 2018