Other Financial Aid and Scholarships
The Hal and Mickey Anderson Scholarship
- Awarded to three undergraduate student majoring in science
- Student must plan to attend the College of Education to pursue the MAT or MT degree program in Science Education
Duke Energy Foundation Scholarship
- Awarded to six middle level education undergraduates or majoring in a field of science, engineering, sciences, or mathematics.
- Automatically renewable through graduation when the student maintains at least a 3.0 GPA
The University High School/J. McTyeire Daniel/C.B. Harvey Scholarship
- Awarded to three undergraduate or graduate students in secondary education.
- Must be a South Carolina resident
Dorothy H. Lavisky Scholarship
- Awarded to one undergraduate student in secondary education
- Student must major in math or science education and demonstrate financial need
Click here to learn more about each of these scholarships.
- South Carolina Teachers of Mathematics (SCCTM) Scholarship
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (prospective secondary (grades 7-12) mathematics teacher)
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (prospective middle school (grades 5-6) mathematics teacher)
- AFCEA and the National Science Teachers Association