Current College Students not Enrolled at U of SC

If you are an undergraduate and want to transfer from another college or university to the University of South Carolina (UofSC), then you will need to apply to UofSC. Follow these steps.

If you have already or are nearing completion of your undergraduate degree and are ready to take the next steps to teaching high school (grades 9-12) science or mathematics, then you will need to apply to graduate school for a Master's of Arts in Teaching (MAT) degree. Click here to apply. Submit your application materials to the UofSC Graduate School.

Still confused? Click here to follow the Teach Science and Mathematics program requirement flowchart.

Not sure what steps to take next? We can help. Contact us at Don't forget to include your name, contact information, and your current status so we can help determine your next steps.